Post Reply 
MinimServer start error: see system log.
01-04-2016, 18:39
Post: #2
RE: MinimServer start error: see system log.
(01-04-2016 11:09)Paradox2701 Wrote:  Dear all,

I am using a Synology 213, with DSM 6.0. In the last few iterations of minimserver, I have been having some kind of restarting issues after the NAS goes to sleep and wake up automatically. I will have to manually restart Minimserver before it can plays more music. With 6.0, now it shows that there is an error, but the restarting issue kind of disappeared. Can anyone make sense of this log (or is it the correct log in the first place)? Thanks!

There is a lot in this log and I am not sure what kind of error you are referring to. Please can you say more about the error you are seeing.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: MinimServer start error: see system log. - simoncn - 01-04-2016 18:39

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)