|
Cannot start MinimServer on a Win10 PC
|
|
30-03-2016, 08:24
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Cannot start MinimServer on a Win10 PC
Hello Simon,
since I installed Windows 10 on my notebook I run MinimServer (64-bit) without any problems. Now I tried to install it on a Windows 10 desktop and it refuses to start. The OS shows a message something like this (translated from my German surface): "How should I open this file? Look for an app in store?" Wondering if there was a difference between the notebook and the desktop installation I noticed that my nb uses jre-8u73 and the dt jre-8u77. Could this be the reason for the problem and is there a workaround to get MinimServer running on the dt? Hubert (I reinstalled Java, Jre and MinimServer at least 3 times without any success) |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Cannot start MinimServer on a Win10 PC - Hubert - 30-03-2016 08:24
RE: Cannot start MinimServer on a Win10 PC - simoncn - 30-03-2016, 09:07
RE: Cannot start MinimServer on a Win10 PC - Hubert - 30-03-2016, 17:59
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



