Post Reply 
After upgrade Synology DS2411+ to DSM6.0 required update of MinimServer not possible
29-03-2016, 01:16
Post: #1
After upgrade Synology DS2411+ to DSM6.0 required update of MinimServer not possible
I have upgraded my Synology NAS DS2411+ to DSM6.0. After that the MinimServer 0.8.3.1 in the package center showed me the message that an upgrade was necessary, but this was not possible through the package center. So I tried to install it manually. Synology NAS DS2411+ is based on an INTEL Atom D525 CPU which should support x86 and or x64 code (I think so ...). Trying to install the "MinimServer-0.8.3.4-x64.spk" manually results in a message: "The .... does not contain a digitally signature"?

Ok - So what I have to do to upgrade the MinimServer on my Synology NAS DS2411+ with DSM6.0?

thx
melgoth

allready installed Java 7 and Java 8
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
After upgrade Synology DS2411+ to DSM6.0 required update of MinimServer not possible - melgoth - 29-03-2016 01:16

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)