Post Reply 
No album art
20-02-2016, 12:49 (This post was last modified: 20-02-2016 12:52 by Nothung.)
Post: #4
RE: No album art
(11-11-2015 20:45)simoncn Wrote:  
(05-11-2015 00:43)davidp Wrote:  Bizarrely I can answer my own query. iPad problem - would connect to streamers on wi-fi LAN and pick tracks but would not connect to Internet or wired NAS driver for art. Full restore required to get around Find My Phone Lock Out issue. Sorry to raise a MinimServer alert.

No problem and thanks for posting the solution. It might be helpful for other users.

I have the same problem, have lost all folder art with CA Connect version 1.0.25 using 0.8.3 though its still there if I use the old Stream Magic app.

Can you explain your solution I'm afraid I'm not sure what a "Full restore" of iPad is in this context and why its needed.

Many thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
No album art - davidp - 04-11-2015, 17:42
RE: No album art - davidp - 05-11-2015, 00:43
RE: No album art - simoncn - 11-11-2015, 20:45
RE: No album art - Nothung - 20-02-2016 12:49

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)