|
Playlists and Delayed Playback
|
|
05-02-2016, 18:58
(This post was last modified: 05-02-2016 19:00 by krutsch.)
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Playlists and Delayed Playback
Hello,
Today, I updated to minimserverv-0.8-update-77 and minim streamer-0.5.23. With the release just prior to this, playlists would stop when advancing to a track from different album. With today's update, the playlist continues to play, but there is a long delay when going to a track from a different album (long as in more than 15 seconds). For example, I have a playlist that looks like this: Album A Song 1 Song 2 Song 3 Album B Song 4 Song 5 ...the delay happens from Song 3 to Song 4. Also, I can manually skip to any track and playback is immediate (i.e. I can tap on Song 2 and it plays and I can tap on Song 4 and it plays, immediately). FWIW, Linn Kazoo (latest stable releases for Mac and iPad, not the beta versions) and Bubble (2.6.0.1) seem to have the same issue, as control points. I have tested this with Volumio (upmpdci) and a Bryston BDP-1 (gemediarender-ressurect) - same behavior. I will attach a sample playlist that exhibits this behavior. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Playlists and Delayed Playback - krutsch - 05-02-2016 18:58
RE: Playlists and Delayed Playback - simoncn - 06-02-2016, 08:45
RE: Playlists and Delayed Playback - krutsch - 06-02-2016, 22:55
RE: Playlists and Delayed Playback - simoncn - 07-02-2016, 08:04
RE: Playlists and Delayed Playback - krutsch - 07-02-2016, 17:53
RE: Playlists and Delayed Playback - simoncn - 07-02-2016, 21:36
RE: Playlists and Delayed Playback - krutsch - 07-02-2016, 23:22
RE: Playlists and Delayed Playback - simoncn - 07-02-2016, 23:28
RE: Playlists and Delayed Playback - krutsch - 07-02-2016, 23:48
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



