|
Playlist Strategy ... what to use?
|
|
05-02-2016, 17:42
Post: #12
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Playlist Strategy ... what to use?
(05-02-2016 17:30)claas Wrote: Hi, Claas [/quote] Great minds think alike... I am already using that app with iTunes. Works really well, but I wanted something to build playlists outside of iTunes with my parallel FLAC collection. This is mostly because my streamers of choice struggle with ALAC files - especially high-res files. Not sure what I need the script for... the app already allows you to specify which playlists to export from iTunes, a target folder for export and even allows you to change leading paths to match the target NAS device. Really sweet app. For awhile, I was using my ALAC library and transcoding to WAV/24 with MinimStreamer and SoX, but with recent versions, this seems to break gapless playback, so I went back to my FLAC collection. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Playlist Strategy ... what to use? - krutsch - 03-02-2016, 00:22
RE: Playlist Strategy ... what to use? - simoncn - 03-02-2016, 10:24
RE: Playlist Strategy ... what to use? - krutsch - 03-02-2016, 16:22
RE: Playlist Strategy ... what to use? - krutsch - 03-02-2016, 16:27
RE: Playlist Strategy ... what to use? - simoncn - 03-02-2016, 17:40
RE: Playlist Strategy ... what to use? - simoncn - 03-02-2016, 17:38
RE: Playlist Strategy ... what to use? - krutsch - 04-02-2016, 17:24
RE: Playlist Strategy ... what to use? - simoncn - 04-02-2016, 19:57
RE: Playlist Strategy ... what to use? - krutsch - 04-02-2016, 21:15
RE: Playlist Strategy ... what to use? - simoncn - 04-02-2016, 22:01
RE: Playlist Strategy ... what to use? - claas - 05-02-2016, 17:30
RE: Playlist Strategy ... what to use? - krutsch - 05-02-2016 17:42
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



