Post Reply 
Icons when browsing
19-01-2013, 17:51
Post: #4
RE: Icons when browsing
(19-01-2013 17:42)magister Wrote:  Hi Simon,

Thanks for the reply and the info about eLyric. I will definitely raise this issue on the PS Audio forum. I just tried Kinsky on my iPad and I like the "person" icon; much better than a random cover.

What you suggest in your next to last paragraph was what I had in mind, generic icons for classical, jazz, etc. Obviously it would be too much work to have icons for every composer.

David

With the scheme I was suggesting, if you create icons for classical or jazz, you would only see these icons in the Genre index. Is that what you had in mind? MinimServer wouldn't be able to know whether a specific composer is associated with classical or jazz works.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Icons when browsing - magister - 19-01-2013, 16:48
RE: Icons when browsing - simoncn - 19-01-2013, 17:13
RE: Icons when browsing - magister - 19-01-2013, 17:42
RE: Icons when browsing - simoncn - 19-01-2013 17:51
RE: Icons when browsing - bbrip - 19-01-2013, 22:56

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)