Post Reply 
Playlist Strategy ... what to use?
04-02-2016, 19:57
Post: #8
RE: Playlist Strategy ... what to use?
(04-02-2016 17:24)krutsch Wrote:  Good catch. It saves as .m3u. I created a playlist from Hélène Grimaud and, as expected, the playlist showed up as empty in Kazoo.

All I had to do, however, was rename the file to .m3u8 and the playlist now shows all contents and plays fine.

That's odd... is this a Vox problem?

I think it is a Vox problem because the original M3U specification uses the Windows-1252 (ISO 8859-1) code page for .m3u files. This is getting much less relevant these days but there are probably still a few .m3u playlists that depend on it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: Playlist Strategy ... what to use? - simoncn - 04-02-2016 19:57

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)