|
Icons when browsing
|
|
19-01-2013, 17:13
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Icons when browsing
(19-01-2013 16:48)magister Wrote: I have some questions and a suggestion about icons when browsing. I think the problem you're seeing is caused by PS Audio eLyric. I've seen similar things when browsing with PlugPlayer, and PS Audio eLyric is a rebranded and customzied version of PlugPlayer. When I browse using Kinsky, I see a "person" icon for the Conductor index and for each conductor in that index. The icon graphic is provided by Kinsky. MinimServer tells Kinsky to display this by sending a container type of object.container.person to the control point. I suggest you raise this as a problem report with PS Audio eLyric. Perhaps the PS Audio folks could explain why random cover images are displayed instead of displaying a "person" icon as Kinsky does. They might even be willing to make some improvements in this area. It might be possible to do something like you're suggesting in a future release of MinimServer. The simplest way to implement it would be for MinimServer to look for a file named 'Conductor.jpg' when it scans your library. If if finds this file, it would associate it with the Conductor index tag (and similarly for Composer, etc.) As a further refinement, it would be possible for MinimServer to look for image files for specific conductors such as 'Sir Colin Davis.jpg', or specific composers such as 'J. S. Bach.jpg'. You could spend many happy hours making a collection of these icons.
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Icons when browsing - magister - 19-01-2013, 16:48
RE: Icons when browsing - simoncn - 19-01-2013 17:13
RE: Icons when browsing - magister - 19-01-2013, 17:42
RE: Icons when browsing - simoncn - 19-01-2013, 17:51
RE: Icons when browsing - bbrip - 19-01-2013, 22:56
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help


. )
