Post Reply 
m3u files for PS Audio Bridge II
26-01-2016, 13:38
Post: #13
RE: m3u files for PS Audio Bridge II
It turns out that I was playing the stream

http://live-radio02.mediahubaustralia.com/2FMW/aac/

which works OK. If I play the stream

http://live-radio01.mediahubaustralia.com/2FMW/aac/

then I get the same problem that you are getting.

The difference is that the live-radio01 stream is using HTTP chunked encoding and MinimStreamer isn't expecting this and doesn't allow for it. As a result, MinimStreamer gets out of sync with the correct stream position and skips metadata in the wrong places.

If you change your playlist to use the live-radio02 stream, it should work for you. I will look into adding support for chunked encoding in a future version of MinimStreamer.

Thanks very much for letting me know about this problem!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: m3u files for PS Audio Bridge II - simoncn - 26-01-2016 13:38

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)