|
Wow. I'm really impressed! Freenas?
|
|
22-01-2016, 10:27
(This post was last modified: 22-01-2016 10:27 by simoncn.)
Post: #71
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Wow. I'm really impressed! Freenas?
(22-01-2016 09:31)n3mmr Wrote: Wouldn't General be more appropriate? After all, this is about running minimserver. The Digital Audio section was created for tutorials as well as for general discussion about the broader digital ecosystem. The first post to this forum section was a tutorial about how to install Java on a Synology NAS for the purpose of running MinimServer and the other tutorial in this section gives instructions for modifying the MinimServer installation to run on an older model of Synology NAS (very similar to the FreeNAS situation). I think it makes sense to keep all tutorials together in the same forum section, identified by [ Tutorial ] at the start of the thread name. I have considered creating a new forum section specifically for tutorials but there have been so few tutorials created until now that it hasn't yet seemed worth doing this. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



