|
Use of AlbumArtist
|
|
18-01-2016, 17:33
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Use of AlbumArtist
I am pleased to be using MinimServer as it suits classical music very well.
I am however baffled by apparent restrictions on use of the AlbumArtist tag. I have been able to get the Album and Artist to be displayed together under Albums but I cannot display Album and AlbumArtist together. Even better would be the ability to display Album, AlbumArtist and Artist all together. Thanks in advance for any assistance you might be able to give. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Use of AlbumArtist - PSH - 18-01-2016 17:33
RE: Use of AlbumArtist - simoncn - 18-01-2016, 19:03
RE: Use of AlbumArtist - PSH - 18-01-2016, 21:59
RE: Use of AlbumArtist - simoncn - 18-01-2016, 22:24
RE: Use of AlbumArtist - PSH - 19-01-2016, 11:52
RE: Use of AlbumArtist - simoncn - 19-01-2016, 12:08
RE: Use of AlbumArtist - PSH - 24-01-2016, 19:57
RE: Use of AlbumArtist - PSH - 24-01-2016, 19:59
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



