|
Minimserver readfoldercache operation causing delay in Minimserver startup
|
|
23-12-2015, 22:55
(This post was last modified: 23-12-2015 23:24 by tboooe.)
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Minimserver readfoldercache operation causing delay in Minimserver startup
I restarted Minimserver and observed the verbose log. Looks like the readfoldercache went quickly. This time, BubbleUPnP identified Minimserver in 2 minutes. I wonder if perhaps the very first time I start Minimserver after my pc has been turned off is causing the delay? I will test this now.
Restarting the PC then starting Minimserver, it takes 6 mins before BubbleUPnP sees MS. Restarting MS after the PC is already on, it takes 2 mins before BubbleUPnP sees MS. Looking at the the logs, readfoldercache operation is considerably faster restarting MS versus starting MS after turning on the PC for the first time. I wonder why? I would like to know if it is possible to disable readfoldercache? |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Minimserver readfoldercache operation causing delay in Minimserver startup - tboooe - 23-12-2015, 18:02
RE: Minimserver readfoldercache operation causing delay in Minimserver startup - simoncn - 23-12-2015, 19:45
RE: Minimserver readfoldercache operation causing delay in Minimserver startup - tboooe - 23-12-2015, 19:54
RE: Minimserver readfoldercache operation causing delay in Minimserver startup - tboooe - 23-12-2015 22:55
RE: Minimserver readfoldercache operation causing delay in Minimserver startup - simoncn - 24-12-2015, 00:09
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



