|
I'm running latest version of MinimWatch, so why do I get 'Newer version available'?
|
|
23-12-2015, 00:27
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
I'm running latest version of MinimWatch, so why do I get 'Newer version available'?
(22-12-2015 20:22)simoncn Wrote: The pop-up was for an update to MinimWatch 0.8.2 update 24. To move to a new version (rather than an update), you need to download the new version from this page and install it by following the instructions on this page. OK. Will do. BTW, why do new versions require a more complex installation procedure than the intermediate updates? David |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
I'm running latest version of MinimWatch, so why do I get 'Newer version available'? - haggis999 - 22-12-2015, 17:12
RE: I'm running latest version of MinimWatch - simoncn - 22-12-2015, 18:17
RE: I'm running latest version of MinimWatch, so why do I get 'Newer version available'? - haggis999 - 22-12-2015, 19:12
RE: I'm running latest version of MinimWatch - simoncn - 22-12-2015, 20:22
I'm running latest version of MinimWatch, so why do I get 'Newer version available'? - haggis999 - 23-12-2015 00:27
RE: I'm running latest version of MinimWatch - simoncn - 23-12-2015, 14:47
RE: I'm running latest version of MinimWatch, so why do I get 'Newer version available'? - haggis999 - 23-12-2015, 17:55
RE: I'm running latest version of MinimWatch - simoncn - 23-12-2015, 19:31
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



