|
I'm running latest version of MinimWatch, so why do I get 'Newer version available'?
|
|
22-12-2015, 19:12
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: I'm running latest version of MinimWatch, so why do I get 'Newer version available'?
Before making my post, I did a right mouse click on the Minim icon. From the resulting pop-up menu, I then selected About, which I thought told me I was running MinimWatch 0.8.3. However, my eyes were deceiving me or I'm going senile. On checking this again, I see that it actually told me I was running MinimServer 0.8.3.
As you correctly guessed, when I check Options/About (rather than About) it tells me I am running MinimWatch 0.8.2. I assume that I must have accidentally hit the wrong button when a pop-up message a few days ago offered me the option to upgrade to MinimWatch 0.8.3. What is the simplest way to regenerate that MinimWatch upgrade request? David |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
I'm running latest version of MinimWatch, so why do I get 'Newer version available'? - haggis999 - 22-12-2015, 17:12
RE: I'm running latest version of MinimWatch - simoncn - 22-12-2015, 18:17
RE: I'm running latest version of MinimWatch, so why do I get 'Newer version available'? - haggis999 - 22-12-2015 19:12
RE: I'm running latest version of MinimWatch - simoncn - 22-12-2015, 20:22
I'm running latest version of MinimWatch, so why do I get 'Newer version available'? - haggis999 - 23-12-2015, 00:27
RE: I'm running latest version of MinimWatch - simoncn - 23-12-2015, 14:47
RE: I'm running latest version of MinimWatch, so why do I get 'Newer version available'? - haggis999 - 23-12-2015, 17:55
RE: I'm running latest version of MinimWatch - simoncn - 23-12-2015, 19:31
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



