Post Reply 
Running multiple instances MinimServer on QNAP and selectable audio format
27-11-2015, 08:31
Post: #11
RE: Running multiple instances MinimServer on QNAP and selectable audio format
(26-11-2015 21:15)simoncn Wrote:  I understand the value of something like this but it is beyond the scope of MinimServer. The only protocol that MinimServer supports is UPnP and I don't have any plans to change this. This means that you need a UPnP control point and UPnP renderer to play music from your MinimServer library. These do exist for most platforms, so it is possible that you will be able to find a workable solution (or solutions) for what you want to do.

OK, understood. If I'm using Kinsky or Kazoo, what do I do in the control point to determine which stream each renderer uses (assuming I can get Kinsky/Kazoo to talk to non-Linn renderers). And what do I do in the transcoding area of MinimStreamer to set up to additional streams?

If I can't do it in Kinsky/Kazoo, which control points can I use which will implement the function?

R
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: Running multiple instances MinimServer on QNAP and selectable audio format - rweten - 27-11-2015 08:31

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)