|
Minim Watch wont extract
|
|
04-11-2015, 11:36
Post: #12
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Minim Watch wont extract
Hi Again, I was stupid enough to install an update for Java. But, I was happy that I thought I could fix that from the given instructions in this thread. I was not so lucky, after I have done Everything according instructions from the start of this thread, I received a text box warning me that it was a problem with the shortcut:
Problem with shortcut The given name "C: \ Program Files \ Java \ jre1.8.0_60 \ bin \ javaw.exe" -jar "C: \ Program Files \ lib \ mwatch.jar" is invalid. Make sure the path and file name are correct Is it something you can help me with? As mentioned, I have done all the instructions, from the start, twice, Before contacting you again. Thank you and regards |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



