|
Folder View Only?
|
|
01-11-2015, 12:42
Post: #14
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Folder View Only?
In my case I have a problem with tagging because my music collection divides into two parts: One part is ripped from my CDs and all albums are cleanly tagged. Maybe I could work with tags if I only had this part.
But the second part are wildly copied tracks, unsorted, some tagged, others not, some tagged wrong or different. So navigating through the tags folder shows up much crap that I often do not want to see. A second problem is, that some albums of the same artist are tagged different, but I keep them in the same artist folder. One example is Prince. He occurs as "Prince", "Prince & The Revolution", "Prince & the new power generation", and many other names. I want these albums to show up together in one list, so I am using the folder view and do not have any problem. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Folder View Only? - machare - 15-04-2015, 21:59
RE: Folder View Only? - simoncn - 15-04-2015, 22:26
RE: Folder View Only? - machare - 16-04-2015, 00:03
RE: Folder View Only? - simoncn - 16-04-2015, 10:13
RE: Folder View Only? - machare - 16-04-2015, 15:35
RE: Folder View Only? - simoncn - 16-04-2015, 16:30
RE: Folder View Only? - machare - 16-04-2015, 16:53
RE: Folder View Only? - rest00 - 26-10-2015, 14:05
RE: Folder View Only? - tarnkappe - 30-10-2015, 13:16
RE: Folder View Only? - Dieter Stockert - 30-10-2015, 18:36
RE: Folder View Only? - Peter StreamMagic - 31-10-2015, 00:08
RE: Folder View Only? - rest00 - 01-11-2015, 01:36
RE: Folder View Only? - Dieter Stockert - 01-11-2015, 10:23
RE: Folder View Only? - tarnkappe - 01-11-2015 12:42
RE: Folder View Only? - Peter StreamMagic - 01-11-2015, 23:41
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



