Post Reply 
Reverse Date tag order
09-10-2015, 20:22
Post: #3
RE: Reverse Date tag order
(08-10-2015 14:40)SoundAdikt Wrote:  Hi, might be missing something here. Is there a way to reverse the order of the date tag so that it in the control point when I go into date, it lists dates starting with the newest first? I've incorporated date.onlyYear.index in tagoptions which works fine. Reading the user guide, it implies but + or - in front of date in indexTags will do what I need but this has no effect.

Many thanks.

The default sort order used by MinimServer is to show the newest date first. If this isn't working with your control point, this means your control point is ignoring the sort order sent by MinimServer and imposing its own sort order instead. Which control point are you using?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Reverse Date tag order - SoundAdikt - 08-10-2015, 14:40
RE: Reverse Date tag order - simoncn - 09-10-2015 20:22

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)