Post Reply 
Fiddling with Compilations
13-09-2015, 21:23
Post: #1
Fiddling with Compilations
Hi,

I think the problem I have was surely solved by someone here, so I kindly ask for advise.

Short description of the setup:
My iMac does run minim server. The basis is an iTunes Library. Folders and ID Tags are organized by iTunes. In the Living room there is the hardware which connects to the stereo. The Teufel - Raumfeld - connector ( https://www.raumfeld.com/uk/online-shop/...layer.html )

The connector is managed by an iOS application.

The Problem:
Albums with different Artists. You could call it compilations. iTunes does solve this problem with a checkbox "The Album is a compilation of songs from different artists". If this one is check it will sort all songs of the Album accordingly.
The iOS Application of the Raumfeld Connector unfortunately does show me every song as a single album. It does not interpret it as a compilation.

I could rearrange all ID-Tags. If I put the Album Name to the tag "Album Artist" then the iOS app does sort everything correctly but the I hope that minim server does have a solution for this issue...

Could you please tell me if I can solve my problem by adding something to the preferences of minim server?

KR, Martin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Fiddling with Compilations - Martin - 13-09-2015 21:23

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)