|
Use with Synology 415play and Sonos?
|
|
29-08-2015, 21:43
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Use with Synology 415play and Sonos?
(29-08-2015 21:21)simoncn Wrote: For completeness, I should also mention that the Synology DS Audio app for iOS and Android can play audio files from a Synology NAS to a Sonos UPnP renderer. In this case, the audio files are found by reading the Synology NAS file system directly and there is no UPnP server involved. Thanks. I think I have it set up that way, but I think that setup is what is bumping up against the track limit. It doesn't find all my music. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Use with Synology 415play and Sonos? - Latefordinner - 28-08-2015, 08:54
RE: Use with Synology 415play and Sonos? - simoncn - 29-08-2015, 10:32
RE: Use with Synology 415play and Sonos? - Latefordinner - 29-08-2015, 15:50
RE: Use with Synology 415play and Sonos? - simoncn - 29-08-2015, 17:30
RE: Use with Synology 415play and Sonos? - simoncn - 29-08-2015, 21:21
RE: Use with Synology 415play and Sonos? - Latefordinner - 29-08-2015 21:43
RE: Use with Synology 415play and Sonos? - simoncn - 29-08-2015, 22:10
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



