Post Reply 
BBC streams - 60kbps instead of 320?
28-07-2015, 19:13
Post: #1
BBC streams - 60kbps instead of 320?
I have had a fairly successful day setting up a raspberry pi and have installed minimserver / minimstreamer

All is working fine except for one issue

I have set up the BBC AAC HLS streams using the URLs referred to from the set up page so for example Radio 3 is entered as

#EXTINF:-1,[*R3] BBC Radio 3
http://a.files.bbci.co.uk/media/live/man...three.m3u8

However, the app for the renderer (Moon MiND) is reporting the stream as 60 kbps and not 320. I have also set up Radio Paradise 320 stream and it is the same

Any ideas why?

Thanks
TreV
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
BBC streams - 60kbps instead of 320? - TreVoR 3000 - 28-07-2015 19:13

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)