|
MinimWatch startup error
|
|
27-07-2015, 17:46
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: MinimWatch startup error
Thanks. I'll time it next time I boot up, which will probably be Thursday morning, as I'm preparing for a trip away right now. I'm pretty certain it takes more than 10 seconds, though, certainly if timing from the moment I click on the grub menu. Or should I time from the moment of login? Even then it probably takes more than ten seconds to the moment the panel indicator icons and launchers for other applications start popping up. Is there a tweak I can do to a config file to increase the number of tries?
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
MinimWatch startup error - nickc - 26-07-2015, 11:18
RE: MinimWatch startup error - simoncn - 26-07-2015, 16:02
RE: MinimWatch startup error - simoncn - 01-10-2015, 22:41
RE: MinimWatch startup error - nickc - 27-07-2015 17:46
RE: MinimWatch startup error - simoncn - 27-07-2015, 18:19
RE: MinimWatch startup error - nickc - 31-07-2015, 09:48
RE: MinimWatch startup error - simoncn - 01-08-2015, 21:06
RE: MinimWatch startup error - nickc - 03-08-2015, 14:13
RE: MinimWatch startup error - simoncn - 03-08-2015, 15:31
RE: MinimWatch startup error - nickc - 04-08-2015, 12:11
RE: MinimWatch startup error - simoncn - 04-08-2015, 13:32
RE: MinimWatch startup error - nickc - 04-08-2015, 17:02
RE: MinimWatch startup error - simoncn - 04-08-2015, 19:46
RE: MinimWatch startup error - simoncn - 01-10-2015, 22:44
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



