|
Tagging Album Title + AudioQuality
|
|
18-07-2015, 18:22
(This post was last modified: 19-07-2015 07:27 by erho.)
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Tagging Album Title + AudioQuality
(27-12-2014 11:26)simoncn Wrote:(27-12-2014 04:22)maikeru Wrote: Correction - it works. Just not in Folder view, which, as a newbie, I've been leaning towards until I get my tags rationally organized. Sorry to jump in here but as a newbie and not english native speaker I must ask, where I have to put the command in? It doesn't work for me, is the $ the dollar sign? I am on OS X btw. EDIT: I have sorted it out, thanks. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Tagging Album Title + AudioQuality - maikeru - 25-12-2014, 03:33
RE: Tagging Album Title + AudioQuality - simoncn - 25-12-2014, 19:30
RE: Tagging Album Title + AudioQuality - maikeru - 27-12-2014, 04:22
RE: Tagging Album Title + AudioQuality - simoncn - 27-12-2014, 11:26
RE: Tagging Album Title + AudioQuality - erho - 18-07-2015 18:22
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



