|
Problem with multi-disc albums on Naim app
|
|
11-07-2015, 21:33
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Problem with multi-disc albums on Naim app
(11-07-2015 21:14)stampie Wrote: NB: If I use the Synology media server with the same files the problem does not occur, but I don't know what it does differently. I presume the Synology media server doesn't send the additional subfolder "Disc n" that causes the Naim app to use a folder-like layout. It might be possible to make MinimServer suppress this subfolder if the album contains one disc only. I will investigate this for a future release of MinimServer. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Problem with multi-disc albums on Naim app - guildenstern - 28-06-2015, 17:24
RE: Problem with multi-disc albums on Naim app - NickD - 29-06-2015, 02:46
RE: Problem with multi-disc albums on Naim app - DavidHB - 29-06-2015, 12:05
RE: Problem with multi-disc albums on Naim app - simoncn - 29-06-2015, 18:45
RE: Problem with multi-disc albums on Naim app - simoncn - 01-07-2015, 23:48
RE: Problem with multi-disc albums on Naim app - stampie - 11-07-2015, 21:14
RE: Problem with multi-disc albums on Naim app - simoncn - 11-07-2015 21:33
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



