Post Reply 
Flac error
27-06-2015, 17:49
Post: #7
RE: Flac error
(27-06-2015 17:31)simoncn Wrote:  
(27-06-2015 16:10)NickD Wrote:  "transition" is transition from one track to the next which is where I get the stoppage in play. Last night I reinstalled the USB host controller driver but I don't think it helped anything. I played a few tracks successfully this morning but then had the music stop again on track change. Debug log is attached.

Thanks for this. From the log, the last few tracks were:

Ozark (started streaming 07:55:15, ended streaming 07:55:42)
Take My Hand, Precious Lord (started streaming 07:55:44, ended streaming 07:56:21)
God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen (started streaming 07:59:52, ended streaming 07:59:54)

Was it the last track that failed to start? The log shows that MinimServer was slow to respond to the request to stream this track and JPlayStreamer closed the connection after waiting 2 seconds.

I suspect that your USB disk is occasionally responding slowly to I/O requests for some reason. Does the disk spin itself down when there has been no activity for a certain amount of time?

Yes the last track failed to start. I had a feeling that the disk might be snoozing..i thought i'd disabled all the power saving though. Is there something specific i can look for? Thanks for your assistance.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Flac error - NickD - 26-06-2015, 23:15
RE: Flac error - simoncn - 27-06-2015, 00:13
RE: Flac error - NickD - 27-06-2015, 00:17
RE: Flac error - simoncn - 27-06-2015, 10:27
RE: Flac error - NickD - 27-06-2015, 16:10
RE: Flac error - simoncn - 27-06-2015, 17:31
RE: Flac error - NickD - 27-06-2015 17:49
RE: Flac error - simoncn - 27-06-2015, 17:53
RE: Flac error - NickD - 27-06-2015, 18:01
RE: Flac error - simoncn - 27-06-2015, 21:11
RE: Flac error - NickD - 28-06-2015, 01:47
RE: Flac error - simoncn - 28-06-2015, 09:34

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)