|
Track sort issue
|
|
21-06-2015, 10:31
(This post was last modified: 21-06-2015 12:53 by blackorange.)
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Track sort issue
(21-06-2015 07:48)simoncn Wrote: Have you checked the track files using a tag editor program (not JRiver) to make sure the track numbers are in the files? JRiver has its own database and it is possible that the track numbers are in this database and not in the files. Hi Simon I downloaded MP3tag and checked the files. Under the column heading Track, there are track numbers linked with each file. In fact even the filenames start with the track number so a typical filename is '01. The System.flac' How can I get this across to minimserver. And is there anyway I could have resorted the order as I am almost sure the sort used to be by track number once inside the album folders but suddenly changed one day. regards |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



