|
Track sort issue
|
|
21-06-2015, 03:04
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Track sort issue
(20-06-2015 18:09)simoncn Wrote: The tracks should be sorted by track number if your files contain valid TRACKNUMBER tags. Have you checked the MinimServer log for error messages and have you checked the tags using a tag editor program? Hi Simon My music folder is on my NAS and I also use JRiver to connect to this library. When I access the library using Jriver (directly and not via MinimServer), I see tracknumber against the tracks and sort order is as per track number. I just cannot see tracknumbers using Minimserver irrespective of the CP software. Interestingly I am sure the tracks did sort as per tracknumbers when I first installed Minimserver but somehow this changed to alphabetically and I have no idea why this changed. There are a number of entries in the Log but nothing I can see relating to the tracknumber tag. And example of the Verbose log is as follows: 01:40:09.379 Thread-46: using resource URI prefix http://192.168.0.60:9790/ 01:40:09.380 Thread-46: adding container to cache: 0$folders$f1117$f1246 01:40:09.381 Thread-46: browsing children of container com.minimserver.Server$FolderContainer@161837e 01:40:09.381 Thread-46: container 0$folders$f1117$f1246$tagview loading saved state, deltaUpdateID=1 01:40:09.381 Thread-46: ContentDirectory response: Browse 0$folders$f1117$f1246 01:40:09.381 Thread-46: NumberReturned=1 TotalMatches=25 UpdateID=166 01:40:09.381 Thread-46: Result=<DIDL-Lite xmlns="urn:schemas-upnp-org:metadata-1-0/DIDL-Lite/" xmlns c="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/" xmlns:upnp="urn:schemas-upnp-org:metadata-1-0/upnp/" xmlns:dlna="urn:schemas-dlna-org:metadata-1-0/"><container id="0$folders$f1117$f1246$tagview" parentID="0$folders$f1117$f1246" restricted="1" searchable="1"><dc:title>>> Tag View</dc:title><upnp:class>object.container</upnp:class></container></DIDL-Lite>01:40:09.396 Thread-43: ContentDirectory action: Browse 0$folders$f1117$f1246 01:40:09.396 Thread-43: version=1, adapter=192.168.0.60, uriPrefix=http://192.168.0.60:9791/685e3aed-c37e-42d3-b30c-b965955fb28a/Upnp/resource/, clientEndpoint=192.168.0.5:56762 01:40:09.396 Thread-43: BrowseFlag=BrowseDirectChildren StartingIndex=0 RequestedCount=25 Filter=* SortCriteria= 01:40:09.396 Thread-43: using resource URI prefix http://192.168.0.60:9790/ 01:40:09.396 Thread-43: browsing children of container com.minimserver.Server$FolderContainer@161837e 01:40:09.396 Thread-43: container 0$folders$f1117$f1246$tagview loading saved state, deltaUpdateID=1 01:40:09.459 Thread-43: ContentDirectory response: Browse 0$folders$f1117$f1246 01:40:11.624 Thread-2067: HTTPService: removing connection org.jminim.lib.HTTPConnection@cd73be 01:40:11.627 Thread-2072: HTTPConnection: writer thread waiting for request 01:40:11.627 Thread-2073: HTTPConnection: reading HTTP request 01:40:11.627 Thread-2073: GET /minimserver/*/Wav*20files/new/Aphrodite*e2*80*99s*20Child*20*e2*80*93*20666*20(2014)*20SHM-CD*20FLAC*20Beolab1700/09.*20The*20Wakening*20Beast.flac/$!picture-2199-66498.jpg?connection=close HTTP/1.1 01:40:11.628 Thread-2073: Host: 192.168.0.60:9790, Referer: http://localhost:12050/res/linn.co.uk.kazoo/index.html?browser=tablet&frame=false, Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate, Accept: */*, Accept-Language: en-us, Connection: keep-alive, User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; CPU OS 8_1_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/600.1.4 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/12B435 01:40:11.628 Thread-2072: HTTPConnection: writer thread processing request 01:40:11.630 Thread-2073: HTTPConnection: reading HTTP request 01:40:11.631 Thread-2072: HTTP/1.1 200 OK, Accept-Ranges: bytes, Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2015 01:40:11 GMT, Content-Length: 66498, Content-Type: image/jpeg, Connection: close, Last-Modified: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 22:40:05 GMT 01:40:11.631 Thread-2072: writing data: total=66498 from file new/Aphrodite’s Child – 666 (2014) SHM-CD FLAC Beolab1700/09. The Wakening Beast.flac 01:40:11.631 Thread-2072: writing 16384 bytes: total=66498 01:40:11.632 Thread-2071: FileResource: reader thread end of data 01:40:11.633 Thread-2065: writing 16384 bytes: total=66498 01:40:11.633 Thread-2065: writing 16384 bytes: total=66498 01:40:11.633 Thread-2065: writing 16384 bytes: total=66498 01:40:11.633 Thread-2065: writing 962 bytes: total=66498 |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help


c="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/" xmlns:upnp="urn:schemas-upnp-org:metadata-1-0/upnp/" xmlns:dlna="urn:schemas-dlna-org:metadata-1-0/"><container id="0$folders$f1117$f1246$tagview" parentID="0$folders$f1117$f1246" restricted="1" searchable="1"><dc:title>>> Tag View</dc:title><upnp:class>object.container</upnp:class></container></DIDL-Lite>
