Post Reply 
Thanks Simon!Perfect Upnp server!
28-12-2012, 00:19
Post: #13
RE: Thanks Simon!Perfect Upnp server!
(27-12-2012 23:36)mpj645 Wrote:  Simon, I thought I did the exactly the same procedure whichyou listed. But i just delete some record which i thougt has no relation to the problem.(othwerwise the log will too long...)
I am sorry for this , i will attach a new complete log file later.

The log shouldn't be too long if you enable Trace after MinimServer has started and after you have browsed to the folder containing the songs to play. You should enable Trace immediately before you start to play the first song.

Quote:Regarding ape, for my personal opinion ape v2 is enough. I don't understanding your meaning on "would it be OK to do this for MP3 files only?" I guess you mean cue only support mp3 files ? Sorry for my poor english. I come from China ...Blush

Your English is fine, no problem! Smile

The question about MP3 was for APE support, not CUE support. Sorry that I didn't make this clear. If I add CUE support in the future, it will be for all file types.

Is it OK if Minimserver recognizes APE tags for MP3 files only?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: Thanks Simon!Perfect Upnp server! - simoncn - 28-12-2012 00:19
PS audio Perfectwave - Alekz - 27-12-2012, 16:52
RE: PS audio Perfectwave - simoncn - 27-12-2012, 23:01
PS audio Perfectwave - Alekz - 27-12-2012, 16:54
PS audio Perfectwave - Alekz - 27-12-2012, 23:17
RE: PS audio Perfectwave - mpj645 - 27-12-2012, 23:38
RE: PS audio Perfectwave - Mike48 - 31-12-2012, 19:09
PS audio Perfectwave - Alekz - 30-12-2012, 02:31
PS audio Perfectwave - Alekz - 30-12-2012, 14:41
PS audio Perfectwave - Alekz - 30-12-2012, 16:35
RE: PS audio Perfectwave - simoncn - 30-12-2012, 16:58
PS audio Perfectwave - Alekz - 30-12-2012, 17:06
RE: PS audio Perfectwave - simoncn - 30-12-2012, 17:59
PS audio Perfectwave - Alekz - 30-12-2012, 19:06
PS audio Perfectwave - Alekz - 30-12-2012, 19:07
RE: PS audio Perfectwave - simoncn - 30-12-2012, 21:30

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)