|
MinimServer Java memory problem
|
|
25-04-2015, 18:02
(This post was last modified: 25-04-2015 18:47 by highstream.)
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
MinimServer Java memory problem
Since Monday evening, I've been running my Win 8.1 computer close to 24/7, short shutdowns and reboots included, with music playing. I've used foobar mostly, some with sessions with Kazoo/MinimServer (also JPlay). MinimServer has typically been running even during the foobar sessions. And with that, everything was fine until early Friday morning and then again this morning (Sat). Upon returning to the computer each time, I found Windows effectively locked up with a memory error, Java Platform SE binary being named as the culprit* (I have 16GB RAM). Shutting down and a restart clears it, but I wonder why this is occurring. Other than MinimServer, I don't normally run Java - it's disabled in all my browsers - although a few programs do require it be installed. Java 8 Update 45 (32- and 64-bit) is installed. Any ideas? Thanks,
Afterthought: looking at System Explorer, the error box was actually showing javaw.exe as the problem, if I recall correctly. I didn't take a screenshot. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
MinimServer Java memory problem - highstream - 25-04-2015 18:02
RE: MinimServer Java memory problem - simoncn - 25-04-2015, 21:16
RE: MinimServer Java memory problem - highstream - 25-04-2015, 21:29
RE: MinimServer Java memory problem - simoncn - 25-04-2015, 21:41
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



