|
Network Dropouts
|
|
23-04-2015, 14:13
Post: #52
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Network Dropouts
(21-03-2015 18:31)Mike48 Wrote: Regarding the Aries review, it is here: https://forum.minimserver.com/showthread.php?tid=2237 I had a similar issue some time ago although not with your same equipment and not with your same interface. IMHO network latency has little to do with this, and the equipment you have is high quality so no real possibility for bad design. Also consider that a NAS is usually far less powerful than a PC so I would not think you can improve the situation with a NAS. I solved it in a simple way, using optical cabling and ports instead of the coaxial cable between the DAC and the renderer. Somehow copper connection in my setup created a problem. Try to switch to optcal port and see if the problem disappear. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



