|
Minim wishlist
|
|
17-04-2015, 18:47
(This post was last modified: 17-04-2015 18:48 by lg.lindstrom.)
Post: #41
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Minim wishlist
(17-04-2015 12:33)simoncn Wrote:(17-04-2015 11:45)lg.lindstrom Wrote: I have a apartment and a summer house. My Minimserver is located in the apartment. It would be a nice feature to be able to access my Minimserver from my summer house over internet without setting up a VPN connection. No,, I have not tried yet. I am running a backup between the places using SSH tunneling. Not exactly the same. (Not backing up music) http://where-madness-lies.co.uk/computer...-internet/ The reason I asked is that I read that BubbleUpnp Server is offering the possibility to run over internet. I started to think it would be a nice plugin for minimserver. /regards /lg |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



