|
Melco Audiophile NAS
|
|
15-04-2015, 12:25
Post: #115
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Melco Audiophile NAS
(15-04-2015 07:50)Peter@57m Wrote:Try to turn off the DHCP in Melco N1.(14-04-2015 21:59)simoncn Wrote: I think I have solved the mystery of why you prefer 2) to 1) and I prefer 1) to 2). My preference is based on using a Cisco switch to connect MinimServer (running on QNAP or Synology) with the KDS/1. I also have a NETGEAR GS108Tv2 and I tried the comparison again using the NETGEAR switch in place of the Cisco. This reversed the order of preference, with the RLI-1 now having a positive effect. For this comparison, I wasn't using the N1A. Quote:You can run the Melco in disconnected mode, it will then provide IP address to the KDSM, but with a Linn player you then have no way to select the playlist as the KDSM is not visible on the network to Kinsky etc.. Some players have controls on the front which would allow you to use this mode.That's right. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



