|
Hide tag in tag view (Albums)
|
|
14-04-2015, 17:55
(This post was last modified: 14-04-2015 19:15 by tboooe.)
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hide tag in tag view (Albums)
Is it possible to hide a specific tag? For example, when I look at albums for particular artist I see the following tags:
n albums n items Genre Date I would like to hide Date tag. I know I can exclude the date tag from the index tag selection but I use that tag to sort my albums by year. Since I added the year to the album title I dont need to see the Date tag. I can also use the listviewAlbums but I dont want to lose n items tag as its convenient to quickly find a particular song especially when there are multiple albums. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Hide tag in tag view (Albums) - tboooe - 14-04-2015 17:55
RE: Hide tag in tag view (Albums) - simoncn - 14-04-2015, 19:17
RE: Hide tag in tag view (Albums) - knirpslinn - 26-12-2016, 03:00
RE: Hide tag in tag view (Albums) - simoncn - 26-12-2016, 18:15
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



