Post Reply 
Tagging trouble when reading qoboz files
10-04-2015, 09:35
Post: #3
RE: Tagging trouble when reading qoboz files
(09-04-2015 13:14)simoncn Wrote:  If you can upload one of the original files with an incorrect duration to my FTP server, I will take a look at the file to see what is wrong with it. Please send me a PM and I will reply with the server details. (I see that you have disabled forum PMs.)

In both the files you uploaded, the lengths of the ID3v2 frames are encoded as specified for ID3v2.4 but the ID3 tag header says the version is ID3v2.3.

The files you have purchased from Qobuz are faulty and Qobuz should fix them.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: Tagging trouble when reading qoboz files - simoncn - 10-04-2015 09:35

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)