|
Melco Audiophile NAS
|
|
27-03-2015, 19:31
Post: #79
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Melco Audiophile NAS
Well so far have done a comparison between twonky on Melco vs MinimServer passed thru from my QNAP which is also transcoding to wav24.
I prefer the MinimServer, however switching off transcoding makes MinimServer pass through very close to twonky on Melco. So until I can get MinimServer on Melco and try it with transcoding I cannot really do a like for like comparison. I'm waiting to hear from Melco who have said they can get it working for me..... Peter ________________________________________________________ Linn Klimax DSM O&U & Solos, Wilson Benesch ACT C60s & Torus Linn Selekt Edition DSM Organik, Wilson Benesch P1.0 Linn Klimax Renew DSM, Chord Mezzo 75, ProAc 1SCs QNAP 559 ProII, Melco N1ZH, MinimServer, Linn, Lumin & Kazoo |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



