|
Let's brainstorm..Setting up MinimServer to feed a USB DAC
|
|
23-03-2015, 10:28
Post: #85
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Let's brainstorm..Setting up MinimServer to feed a USB DAC
(20-04-2014 11:03)PeteManchester Wrote: We have released a new version of the Java MediaPlayer, details can be found here: Hi Pete I read this post with great interest. You software/audio enthusiasts are amazing. I would like to build a 2nd system in my office and currently it will go like this: iMac>iTunes>USB>Chord Qute EX DAC>Nait 5i-2>Spendor SA1 However, I already have a Synology NAS configured with MinimServer to feed my main system downstairs. This works a treat, is rock solid and streams my Redbook, 24/96, 24/192 and DSD64. So, I would like to stream this main library to the Qute EX dac USB connection. I want to get into DSD more and will look to get DSD128 in the future. So, by reading this post, I think I can change the above system to the following: Java MediaPlayer>Raspberry Pi2>USB>Chord Qute EX DAC>Nait 5i-2>Spendor SA1 (and use a control point like plug player) Is the assumption above correct? For the forum members utilising the Raspberry Pi USB out, are you getting very good results and is the USB from the Pi a good enough interface for audiophile quality replay? Many thanks in advance for your help and knowledge on this subject. Regards, Anton |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



