Post Reply 
Transcoding combinations UPnP and Internet Radio
14-03-2015, 18:34
Post: #37
RE: Transcoding combinations UPnP and Internet Radio
To conclude, I have now tested that the following works on my Musical Fidelity M1 CLiC and Marantz CR603, both UPnP and Internet Radio, and on my software renderers as well (upmpdcli and mpd).

Code:
flac:wav24;192/L16;96/-, *:wav24;96/L16;96, aac:wav24;96/L16;96/-^, mp3:wav24;96/L16;96/-^
My flacs, and any aac or mp3s I might have get the best treatment my renderers can handle, streams of unknown codec ditto, aac and mp3 streams can be received both by UPnP and Internet Radio.

I don't plan to tinker any more!

I may now start looking for a small Internet Radio for another room at some point, but will wait a little until the BBC mayhem settles down a bit.

Thanks for all your help.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: Transcoding combinations UPnP and Internet Radio - Pastim - 14-03-2015 18:34

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)