Post Reply 
MinimWatch will not install - ohnetjni.dll is a threat
08-03-2015, 10:19
Post: #2
RE: MinimWatch will not install - ohnetjni.dll is a threat
(08-03-2015 09:14)chip Wrote:  I am trying to install the x64 version of MinimWatch on my Window 7 64 bit laptop that is also running Norton Internet Security.
I can not install the application because Norton identifies ohnetjni.dll as a threat named WS.Reputation.1 and automatically deletes the dll.
Has anyone else experienced this problem?
How can I install this application safely?

I gave up on Norton because of this problem. I am now using Webroot and it is working very well for me.

From memory, you need to go into the section that gives information about the threats that were removed (maybe called scan log or quarantine?), then select this DLL and tell Norton to restore it to its original location. Norton will ask if you are sure you want to do such a risky thing, and you need to politely insist that you do.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: MinimWatch will not install - ohnetjni.dll is a threat - simoncn - 08-03-2015 10:19

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)