Post Reply 
Transcoding HLS streams to MP3 output
27-02-2015, 22:52
Post: #12
RE: Transcoding HLS streams to MP3 output
Thanks Simon is this just a general issue then that it doesn't support live streams. I was going to do a full search to see what anybody was saying about it online and I may refer it to the technical gurus that support the Humax box in their spare time. They will probably say told you so although they haven't told me that yet. So you never know they may join the thread. The gurus can't alter how the box works but embroider functionality around it via custom software loaded in the box.

On a positive note my Raspberry PI arrived, I installed the software and that is working with AAC playing on my Android ready to be transferred to the second location. A few minor teething problems since I hadn't used Linux or a Raspberry PI before but ambled through the screens and where it was putting stuff. So thank you for that. (I did build a computer from it's constituent parts in the 80s (ICs, resistors etc) with a soldering iron, ditto a text text decoder in the 70s... so clipping a case around a circuit board is a doddle in respects, kids have it easy now....).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: Transcoding HLS streams to MP3 output - Tell - 27-02-2015 22:52

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)