|
MinimServer Set Up Help
|
|
06-02-2015, 11:29
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
RE: MinimServer Set Up Help
(06-02-2015 03:48)signature8 Wrote: Right clicking brings standard windows commands, cut, paste, etc. You are right-clicking on the wrong icon. When you double-click the MinimWatch desktop launch icon, MinimWatch will start and you will see a small icon with a minim symbol (musical note) in the system tray at the bottom right of the screen. This icon might be in the icon overflow area that is accessed by clicking the upward-pointing triangle. When you right-click on the small minim icon in the system tray, you will get the MinimWatch pop-up menu. Quote:I meant Kazoo, I think Kazoo replaced Kinsky, I could not find Kinsky at all. Is Kazoo the right thing to use? Kazoo won't show your library unless you have an active Linn DS in your system. Kinsky will show your library without a Linn DS being active. It is your choice whether to use Kazoo or Kinsky. Kinsky is still available from the iOS App Store (search for Kinsky). Quote:Do I need to install Bubble UPnp any where in the system (Synology and Windows Laptop with iPad control point)? BubbleUPnP runs on Android only, so you won't be able to install it. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



