Post Reply 
No tracks in album, when browsed via artist
20-01-2015, 08:57
Post: #7
RE: No tracks in album, when browsed via artist
(20-01-2015 00:37)simoncn Wrote:  
(19-01-2015 23:42)KilburnTowers Wrote:  Thank you - I have carried out the steps and attached the file.

Just to be clear - it's not just that one album, where this is happening; it's everything. Also, I tried the same with another server and the problem didn't occur, so it's something in the way I've configured minimserver.

Thank you for all your help; it's really appreciated.

Thanks for doing this. I see the problem near the end of the log:

MinimServer: unsupported search query 'upnp:class derivedfrom "object.item.audioItem" and @refID exists false and upnp:artist = "David Gray" and upnp:album = "White Ladder"'

This form of search query is quite unusual and MinimServer currently doesn't support it. I will investigate how I can remove this restriction.

Thanks very much for helping me find this problem.

Wow... It's really that unusual? I thought it was the same kind of tree search that iTunes does. Is it the fact that there are two arguments in the query? Anyway, what is your gut feel as to if this is solvable? And if so, are we talking weeks, months, years? What is the release cycle? Sorry if I sound like I'm nagging! But this could be perfect for me if the problem goes away!Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: No tracks in album, when browsed via artist - KilburnTowers - 20-01-2015 08:57

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)