Post Reply 
No tracks in album, when browsed via artist
19-01-2015, 23:42
Post: #5
RE: No tracks in album, when browsed via artist
(19-01-2015 10:24)simoncn Wrote:  
(18-01-2015 23:13)KilburnTowers Wrote:  Sorry - bad example.
But in terms of what's on the log: If I browse artist and select "David Gray" I will be presented with a couple of albums, including "White Ladder". When I select "White Ladder" there are no songs within it. (The message is 'Failed to load songs. The request was invalid'. However, if I browse album and select "White Ladder" (i.e. without going via the Artist field), that album will contain all the songs within it. Effectively, I can't go from artist to album to song.

Please post the MinimServer log output that is produced while you are doing this browsing. To ensure that this log output contains the correct data, please follow these steps exactly:

1) Power off the Roku
2) Select Exit from the minim icon
3) Relaunch MinimServer
4) Wait for MinimServer startup to complete
5) From the minim icon,select 'Show log'
6) In the log window, change the logging level to Trace
7) In the log window, click Clear
8) Leave the log window open
9) Power on the Roku
10) Browse to Artist > David Gray > Albums > White Ladder
11) While you are browsing, output should appear in the log window
12) In the log window, click 'Save as' to save the log data to a file
13) In the log window, change the logging level to Info
14) Zip the log file that you saved in step 11 and attach it to a post here

Many thanks!

Thank you - I have carried out the steps and attached the file.

Just to be clear - it's not just that one album, where this is happening; it's everything. Also, I tried the same with another server and the problem didn't occur, so it's something in the way I've configured minimserver.

Thank you for all your help; it's really appreciated.


Attached File(s)
.zip  TraceMinimServer.zip (Size: 10.21 KB / Downloads: 1)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: No tracks in album, when browsed via artist - KilburnTowers - 19-01-2015 23:42

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)