Post Reply 
Searching for an artist
07-01-2015, 15:51
Post: #3
RE: Searching for an artist
Thanks for your help.

To be honest I think the question assumes knowledge I don't have. UPnP search?

Within Kinsky I can select artists or all artists and then type the name in the box at the top.
I was amazed the first time I tried all artists that it didn't find all the artists I also had to search artist, if that makes sense.

I'm sure other people will have a good reason for that separation but for my simple needs that subtlety escapes me and i'd like 'all' to mean all.

Thanks again.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: Searching for an artist - simoncn - 07-01-2015, 15:28
RE: Searching for an artist - mightyoakbob - 07-01-2015 15:51
RE: Searching for an artist - simoncn - 07-01-2015, 16:15
RE: Searching for an artist - simoncn - 07-01-2015, 18:14
RE: Searching for an artist - simoncn - 07-01-2015, 18:54
RE: Searching for an artist - simoncn - 12-01-2015, 10:39
RE: Searching for an artist - DavidHB - 08-01-2015, 16:11
RE: Searching for an artist - simoncn - 08-01-2015, 16:42
RE: Searching for an artist - DavidHB - 08-01-2015, 22:39
RE: Searching for an artist - simoncn - 06-05-2015, 12:09
RE: Searching for an artist - simoncn - 06-05-2015, 21:48
RE: Searching for an artist - simoncn - 07-05-2015, 21:15
RE: Searching for an artist - DavidHB - 08-05-2015, 15:46
RE: Searching for an artist - DavidHB - 09-05-2015, 16:12

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)