Post Reply 
MinimServer 0.8.3 is now available
15-12-2014, 02:35 (This post was last modified: 15-12-2014 04:35 by InfernoSTi.)
Post: #2
RE: MinimServer 0.8.3 is now available
(15-12-2014 00:52)simoncn Wrote:  MinimServer 0.8.3 and MinimWatch 0.8.3 are available for download from this page. For full details of the changes in this release, see the Release notes page.

Simon,

Is there a particular way that this should be installed? I ran the install from my NAS and it was up and running but when I got my log, I had a ton of errors. I was surprised since I had just this weekend cleaned up all my errors from 0.8.2 and now it was stuck. I then uninstalled it and reinstalled 0.8.2.

Any ideas? I was running great until I tried to upgrade to 0.8.3 (and I'm fine again after restoring to 0.8.2).

John

FOLLOW UP CORRECTIONS TO MY POST:

I reinstalled 0.8.3 (both on the NAS and MinimWatch). Remember, I had no error messages with 0.8.2 (both before and after re-installing). Now I have these type error messages (and lots of them):

MinimServer 0.8.3 update 50, Copyright © 2012-2014 Simon Nash. All rights reserved.
Java™ SE Embedded Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_06-b23)
Java HotSpot™ Embedded Client VM (build 25.6-b23, mixed mode)
Platform default charset is UTF-8
Language setting is 'enu'
starting MinimServer[MusicNAS]
Warning: illegal character in INVOLVED_PEOPLE_LIST tag value in file 1 Hi Rez/Jazz/Nina Simone/Little Girl Blue/01 - Mood indigo - Mood Indigo.flac (length 94327096)
Warning: illegal character in INVOLVED_PEOPLE_LIST tag value in file 1 Hi Rez/Jazz/Nina Simone/Little Girl Blue/01 - Mood indigo - Mood Indigo.flac (length 94327096)
Warning: illegal character in INVOLVED_PEOPLE_LIST tag value in file 1 Hi Rez/Jazz/Nina Simone/Little Girl Blue/01 - Mood indigo - Mood Indigo.flac (length 94327096)
Warning: illegal character in INVOLVED_PEOPLE_LIST tag value in file 1 Hi Rez/Jazz/Nina Simone/Little Girl Blue/01 - Mood indigo - Mood Indigo.flac (length 94327096)
Warning: illegal character in INVOLVED_PEOPLE_LIST tag value in file 1 Hi Rez/Jazz/Nina Simone/Little Girl Blue/01 - Mood indigo - Mood Indigo.flac (length 94327096)
Warning: illegal character in INVOLVED_PEOPLE_LIST tag value in file 1 Hi Rez/Jazz/Nina Simone/Little Girl Blue/01 - Mood indigo - Mood Indigo.flac (length 94327096)
Warning: illegal character in INVOLVED_PEOPLE_LIST tag value in file 1 Hi Rez/Jazz/Nina Simone/Little Girl Blue/02 - Don-t Smoke In Bed.flac (length 67696456)
Warning: illegal character in INVOLVED_PEOPLE_LIST tag value in file 1 Hi Rez/Jazz/Nina Simone/Little Girl Blue/02 - Don-t Smoke In Bed.flac (length 67696456)
Warning: illegal character in INVOLVED_PEOPLE_LIST tag value in file 1 Hi Rez/Jazz/Nina Simone/Little Girl Blue/02 - Don-t Smoke In Bed.flac (length 67696456)
Warning: illegal character in INVOLVED_PEOPLE_LIST tag value in file 1 Hi Rez/Jazz/Nina Simone/Little Girl Blue/02 - Don-t Smoke In Bed.flac (length 67696456)
Warning: illegal character in INVOLVED_PEOPLE_LIST tag value in file 1 Hi Rez/Jazz/Nina Simone/Little Girl Blue/02 - Don-t Smoke In Bed.flac (length 67696456)

Etc.... (please note that the same file/same error was listed multiple times in the log)

As well as:

Warning: illegal character in ORIGDATE tag value in file 1 Hi Rez/Jazz/João GilbertoStan Getz/GetzGilberto/1-The Girl From Ipanema.flac (length 114404136)

Etc....

Warning: ID3v2 APIC frame value contains illegal character at offset 55190000 in file 1 Hi Rez/Rock_Blues_Country/London Grammar/If You Wait/01-01-London_Grammar-Hey_Now-SMR.aif (length 55244510)

Error: ID3v2 'ÿPic' frame has invalid size 1953854053 at offset 55190027 in file 1 Hi Rez/Rock_Blues_Country/London Grammar/If You Wait/01-01-London_Grammar-Hey_Now-SMR.aif (length 55244510)

Etc...

I did give it a lot more time and it is now "not yellow" and runs fine. I am happy to correct tagging/file issues. It's just odd that they show up in this version and not in the previous one.

I've fixed the tagging errors but I don't know what the "Warning: ID3v2 APIC" and "Error: ID3v2 'ÿPic'" messages want me to correct.

John


Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)
   
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: MinimServer 0.8.3 is now available - InfernoSTi - 15-12-2014 02:35

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)