Post Reply 
How to organize and tag classical music
09-12-2014, 09:49
Post: #43
RE: How to organize and tag classical music
(09-12-2014 07:52)Leon di San Marco Wrote:  Thank you Simon!
Audirvana, as far as I know, doesn't give the possibility to add custom names. So I tried with aliasTags and I wrote "ContentGroup:Group" the way you did, without spaces and it didn't work Huh
Anyway, Metadatics also calls it "Grouping". Are we sure we're talking about the same thing? Wink By "grouping" I mean the tag which shows the name of a Symphony, a Concerto and that contains more tracks (example: Grouping=Symphony No.1 Op.21; Tracks 1=1.Allegro con brio;Track 2=2.Adagio and so on).

I am talking about the iTunes tag named Grouping that is embedded in a .m4a file with the identifier ©grp and is mapped by MinimServer to the CONTENTGROUP tag when MinimServer reads the .m4a file.

It sounds like you are talking about a different Grouping tag and I'm not familiar with this other tag.

When you use the GROUP tag in MinimServer, you need to tag all tracks that belong to the group with a tag like:

GROUP=Symphony No.1 Op.21

The names of the tracks should not be included in this GROUP tag.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: How to organize and tag classical music - simoncn - 09-12-2014 09:49

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)