|
Gap between tracks
|
|
22-11-2014, 07:33
Post: #12
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Gap between tracks
I found some forum posts saying that this feature can’t be added by a firmware upgrade. They had t change a chip in the device. It seems that some players can play gapless, but the price is from 1000.-€ up. That’s not what I’m looking for.
![]() Wel. It’s not a problem with Minim Server (which is and remains an amazing piece of software), so it makes no sense to discuss it here. But may be somebody can recommend a DLNA-device which is able to play gapless? May be something small and cheap, what I can just cinnect to my ONKYO device? Although it’s not really nessecary for me to keep it. The gaps it makes from time to time when it play Internet radio and in longer distances when it plays music from my server are annoying too... It was a mistake to buy this device, but now it’s too late. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help




