Post Reply 
Yosemite Java
19-11-2014, 14:18
Post: #1
Yosemite Java
Just when I thought everything had been running well for months I have encountered a problem.I have just updated to Yosemite on my Mac and following this can't open Minimwatch it comes up with error message that I need to download legacy Java se 6 runtime.I have looked on Java site but am unsure precisely what to download.I fear I may have made the problem worse by checking my Synology NAS I noticed that Java had an update availableI tried to download but update failed and installation failed now showing that Java not there at all Minimserver is still running well and I can still access music on my IPad.Any help would be much appreciated.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Yosemite Java - mors - 19-11-2014 14:18
RE: Yosemite Java - simoncn - 19-11-2014, 16:15
RE: Yosemite Java - rdono61 - 24-11-2014, 20:16
RE: Yosemite Java - simoncn - 24-11-2014, 20:31
RE: Yosemite Java - mors - 19-11-2014, 16:36
RE: Yosemite Java - simoncn - 19-11-2014, 17:31
RE: Yosemite Java - mors - 19-11-2014, 19:04
RE: Yosemite Java - simoncn - 19-11-2014, 20:06
RE: Yosemite Java - mors - 19-11-2014, 22:14
RE: Yosemite Java - simoncn - 19-11-2014, 22:54
RE: Yosemite Java - mors - 20-11-2014, 11:34
RE: Yosemite Java - simoncn - 20-11-2014, 12:27
RE: Yosemite Java - mors - 20-11-2014, 12:51
RE: Yosemite Java - simoncn - 20-11-2014, 14:28
RE: Yosemite Java - mors - 20-11-2014, 16:15
RE: Yosemite Java - simoncn - 20-11-2014, 17:01
RE: Yosemite Java - mors - 20-11-2014, 18:29
RE: Yosemite Java - mors - 20-11-2014, 18:50
RE: Yosemite Java - rdono61 - 24-11-2014, 20:58
RE: Yosemite Java - simoncn - 24-11-2014, 21:23
RE: Yosemite Java - rdono61 - 25-11-2014, 00:05
RE: Yosemite Java - simoncn - 25-11-2014, 10:51
RE: Yosemite Java - rdono61 - 26-11-2014, 00:41
RE: Yosemite Java - simoncn - 26-11-2014, 08:47
RE: Yosemite Java - rdono61 - 26-11-2014, 20:41
RE: Yosemite Java - rdono61 - 26-11-2014, 20:59
RE: Yosemite Java - simoncn - 26-11-2014, 21:55

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)