|
Album displayed as 8 albums
|
|
18-11-2014, 08:36
Post: #11
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Album displayed as 8 albums
(17-11-2014 21:40)simoncn Wrote:(17-11-2014 20:12)linnkiwi Wrote: I have found a folder "@recycle" which is in the multimedia folder of the qnap drive, next to flac, high res and studio master folders. I did in fact delete the @recycle folder a few months ago, and noticed that it reappeared quite quickly. I was adding more albums a few months ago and deleting things that did not deem to be working correctly. I have added two new contentDir sections and reassigned the existing one so three folders are specified. I am now down to 563 albums! One other particularly annoying duplicate album has disappeared. I am sure there were others doubled up under one cover that have gone too. When I hit rescan on minimserver, the icon goes yellow for about 1 min. Is this all the time it takes to rescan? I thought a rescan of a QNAP drive was meant to take a lot longer. I now want to learn more about custom tag settings. But I will let the lessons of the last few days settle in before tackling that! Thank you |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Album displayed as 8 albums - linnkiwi - 15-11-2014, 07:48
RE: Album displayed as 8 albums - simoncn - 15-11-2014, 12:55
RE: Album displayed as 8 albums - linnkiwi - 16-11-2014, 09:31
RE: Album displayed as 8 albums - simoncn - 16-11-2014, 11:06
RE: Album displayed as 8 albums - linnkiwi - 16-11-2014, 12:50
RE: Album displayed as 8 albums - simoncn - 16-11-2014, 15:35
RE: Album displayed as 8 albums - linnkiwi - 17-11-2014, 11:00
RE: Album displayed as 8 albums - simoncn - 17-11-2014, 11:15
RE: Album displayed as 8 albums - linnkiwi - 17-11-2014, 20:12
RE: Album displayed as 8 albums - simoncn - 17-11-2014, 21:40
RE: Album displayed as 8 albums - linnkiwi - 18-11-2014 08:36
RE: Album displayed as 8 albums - simoncn - 18-11-2014, 09:02
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Search
Member List
Calendar
Help



