Post Reply 
Multiple Genre display issue on LUMIN app‏
14-11-2014, 08:08
Post: #5
RE: Multiple Genre display issue on LUMIN app‏
(14-11-2014 02:26)simoncn Wrote:  
(13-11-2014 23:23)Yazsan55 Wrote:  Thank you very much Simon.
This made a trick and I am very grateful for your support.

One last thing (I hope), Genre is now showing in multiple places.
But it doesn't do so for Artist ( ; or / or \ ).
I thought I need to change to
all.display.multiTag, +Genre.display.multiTag, +Artist.display.multiTag
only getting error message saying it is conflicting with TagFormat value.
What should I do?

If you want to use multiTag for Artist, you can't also use tagFormat for Artist. This is because tagFormat combines multiple Artist values into a single string and Artist.display.multiTag sends each Artist value as a separate string.

Thank you very much for your advise.

I deleted Artist.displayFormat={$artist$orchestra$conductor} from tagFormat and added +Artist.display.multiTag for tagCustom

It doesn' show the result I wish to see.
For example, if it is chamber music, there are multiple artists involved and I wish to display them separately in Artist window.
As Genre has been shown in that way with +Genre.display.multiTag and semi colon separation,
I thought +Artist.display.multiTag would do.

What exactly should I do?

Thank you very much for your help!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: Multiple Genre display issue on LUMIN app‏ - Yazsan55 - 14-11-2014 08:08

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)